||Will ship within 1 business day of order date.
This throw is loved by our team for its irresistible Indigenous inspired pattern and soothing colour combination. Incredible, high quality craftsmanship make this a blanket you will love for years to come.
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Atzi is the Nahuatl (Aztec) word for rain.
- Eyelash fringe.
- Pattern inverted on the reverse side.
- 30% Lambswool 40% Cotton 15% Viscose 15% Polyamide
- 53" W x 67" L / 135 cm W x 170 cm L
- Hand Wash Cold & Lay Flat to Dry or Dry Clean